Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
- Spring registration is open and will remain open through January 31st.
- All players will need to register through the MYBA website and pay the player registration fee of $70.
- Coaches will need to register their teams on the USSSA website and signup for MYBA Spring 2020 League under their respective age group. There will be a cost of $70 when signing up for league on the USSSA site this is to cover the teams portion of the insurance cost. We normally collect this at the coaches meeting but due to COVID restrictions we are unsure if a coaches meeting will be able to happen or not.
- League will consist of 10 games and a pre season tourrnament. Pre season tournament is scheduled for March 1-11 including the weekend if need. League will run March 22nd through June 29th.
- Umpires will be pay at the plate for league games.
- Anyone interested in being an Umpire for MYBA please contact Austin or Bud to discuss their contact info is listed under the coordinators tab above.
- Once league and tournaments begin we would like to have everyone within the park help continue practicing social distancing.
USSSA Age Calculator
USSSA Baseball Rule Book
- The City of Moore has updated their background check system. When completing your background check please select baseball if this is the only sport you believe you will be coaching through the City of Moore. If you think you might end up coaching another sport such as football, softball, soccer or basketball then please select multi sport so your one background check will cover all sports operating within the City of Moore.
Click Here to complete your Background Check
For a field location map click here or see below