Fall 2015 Tournament Dates
All tournaments are unsanctioned and are open to A(Metro) or AA(Select) teams. If AAA(Major) team, must play up one age group. Tournaments that say OPEN are available to any teams (can play in correct age group if chooses). Most tournaments start on Friday night.
- August 21-August 23: End of Summer Bash (OPEN)
- Results4U,10U and 11U
- August 28-August 30: Back to School Showdown
- Results 6U,7U,9U,10U,11U,12U,Prep
- September 5-September 6: Moore War
- Results 8U,11U,12U,Prep
- September 18-September 20: MYBA Slugfest
- Results 4U&5U
- Rainout Completion Results 6U, 7U, 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U & Prep
- October 2-October 4: October Shootout
- Results 4U&5U&7U
- Results 6U,8U,9U,10U,11U,12U&Prep
- October 16-October 18: Fall Classic
- Results 4U,5U&6U
- Results 7U,8U,11U-12U&Prep
- October 23-October 25: Haunt the Park (OPEN)
- Brackets 4U,6U,7U,8U,9U,10U,11U,12U,Prep
- Brackets 5U
- Register by text (405-510-1695), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on OK Ball (under message forums/tournaments). MYBA will be unsanctioned this season so all teams will be required to drop roster off at log cabin prior to first game. For out of city teams, having birth certificates on hand is a good habit to get into.
- Registration closes at 6pm on the Wednesday before the Tournament
- Brackets will be posted by 2pm on the Thursday before the Tournament
- 3U/4U $55
- 5U/6U $55
- 7U/8U $75
- 9U/10U $100
- 11U/12U $125
- Prep $150
We will do pool play/single elimination for age groups with less than 6 teams. 6 or more is double elimination (3 game guarantee). If field space allows, we may do 12-14 teams in an age group. If so we do pool play followed by 2 Single Eliminations Brackets (Gold/Silver).
Trophies will be given for 1st and 2nd if there are fewer than 6 teams in an age group. If there are 6 or more teams, we will give trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. For Gold/Silver we give 1st and 2nd to each bracket.