Spring 2015 Tournament Dates
All tournaments are sanctioned by Nations and are open to A(Metro) or AA(Select) teams. If AAA(Major) team, must play up one age group. Tournaments that say OPEN are available to any teams (can play in correct age group if chooses).
- February 27-March 1: Snowball Classic Freebie (CANCELLED)
- March 2-March 12: League Preseason Tournament (To include weekend-League Teams Only) Results
- March 20-March 22: Spring Break Shootout Results
- April 11-April 12: MYBA Classic (OPEN) Results
- April 24-April 26: MLB Future Stars Results
- May 1-May 3: Beat the Heat Results
- May 8-May 10: Nations Metro State (CANCELLED)
- May 15-May 17: Prelude to Summer Brackets5Uto9Uand12U
- May 29-May 31: Nations Select State (A/AA) Brackets5U,8U,9U,10U,11U,12U,Prep
- June 5-June 7: The State Games of Oklahoma (OPEN)
- June 12 or 13-??: League Postseason Tournament (To include weekend-League Teams Only)
- June 26-June 28: Last Chance Blowout (OPEN)
- Register by text (405-510-1695), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on OK Ball (under message forums/tournaments). Each team will also need to be registered in Nations. Fee is $50 per season and you must upload roster.
- Registration closes at 6pm on the Wednesday before the Tournament
- Brackets will be posted by 2pm on the Thursday before the Tournament
- 3U/4U $40
- 5U $40
- 6U $40
- 7U/8U $60
- 9U/10U $85
- 11U/12U $110
- Prep $135
We will do pool play/single elimination for age groups with less than 7 teams. 7 or more is double elimination. If field space allows, we may do 12-14 teams in an age group. If so we do pool play followed by 2 Single Eliminations Brackets (Gold/Silver).
Trophies will be given for 1st and 2nd if there are fewer than 7 teams in an age group. If there are 7 or more teams, we will give trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. For Gold/Silver we give 1st and 2nd to each bracket.