Spring 2016 Tournament Dates
All tournaments are unsanctioned and are open to A(Metro) or AA(Select) teams. If AAA(Major) team, must play up one age group. Tournaments that say OPEN are available to any teams (can play in correct age group if chooses). Most tournaments start on Friday night.
- March 18-March 20: Spring Break Shootout (OPEN)
- March 21-March 31: Pre-Season Tournament (League Teams Only-We will play on weekend of March 25 and 26—No Sunday due to Easter). Due to amount of teams, we also will play both Wednesdays.
- April 1-April 3: Cleveland County Bash (A/AA)
- April 15-April 17: MYBA Classic (A/AA)
- April 29-May 1: MYBA Spring Bonanza (OPEN)
- May 6-May 8: Beat the Heat (A/AA)
- May 13-May 15: MYBA Wood Bat Showdown (OPEN)**Cost for this tournament is $115-$200 depending on age group. Will include wood bats to use and keep.**
- May 21-May 22: Prelude to Summer (A/AA)
- June 3-June 5: Sooner State Games (OPEN)
- June 17-June 19: MYBA Play Up Preview (OPEN)**Must be ranked A to play in normal age group**
- June 24-June 26: Last Chance Blowout (OPEN)
- Register by text (405-510-1695), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on OK Ball (under message forums/tournaments). MYBA will be unsanctioned this season so all teams will be required to drop roster off at office prior to first game. For out of city teams, having birth certificates on hand is a good habit to get into.
- Registration closes at 6pm on the Wednesday before the Tournament
- Brackets will be posted by 10am on the Thursday before the Tournament
- 3U/4U $60
- 5U/6U $60
- 7U/8U $80
- 9U/10U $100
- 11U/12U $125
- Prep $150
We will do pool play/single elimination for age groups with less than 7 teams. 7 or more is double elimination (3 game guarantee). If field space allows, we may do 12-14 teams in an age group. If so we do pool play followed by 2 Single Eliminations Brackets (Gold/Silver).
Trophies will be given for 1st and 2nd if there are fewer than 7 teams in an age group. If there are 7 or more teams, we will give trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. For Gold/Silver we give 1st and 2nd to each bracket.