Some notes about registration for Spring League
1. Registration fees will be $90 per player. This will cover the spring season along with their insurance for the season. There will be a $5 per child discount for additional children in the same family.
2. All players must register to be eligible to play on a league roster. Even if you are already on a team, you still must register.
3. Registering a player does not guarantee that the player will be placed on a team. Players will be placed with a team who needs players on a first registered/first placed basis. We will do everything in our power to place your child on a team but, again, there are no guarantees.
4. We fill out teams who are looking for players and then we try to form new teams with leftover players if there are enough. If we have enough players to form new teams then we will have to find a head coach to lead that team. If there are no parents willing to step up and be a head coach then those players, unfortunately, will not be able to play. In that event, we will refund registration fees. However, we hope that all parents will consider stepping up to ensure that all kids are able to play this season.
5. Scholarship cards are given out by the City of Moore. To be eligible for a scholarship card you must live in Moore city limits, attend Moore schools and be eligible to receive free or reduced lunches at school. To receive a scholarship card you must take your child, your ID, a current utility bill and a copy of your school lunch letter to The Station. Once you have received your scholarship card you will need to either email a copy of the card to email@example.com or text a copy of the card to 405-990-9585 BEFORE you register. You will receive a discount code that you will be able to use during registration.
Spring League is for kids ages 3-14 who just want to play baseball, whether it's for the first time or they have 10 years of experience. Games are scheduled to be played on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with Wednesdays reserved for making up rainouts. Generally, teams will play one game per week.
Courage League is for specially challenged athletes who want to play ball in a controlled environment with assistance from other people. It allows disabled athletes of all ages and abilities to experience the joy of playing the national pastime.
Hello, our partner Dicks Sporting Goods will be hosting a discount shop event for Moore Youth Baseball. You will receive 20% off your purchase on most items in the store. If they don’t have an item, you are looking for. You can place an order (in store with a team member) and receive 20% off, free shipping and your item in 3-6 business days. Our discount shop event will be on Friday 2/10 – Monday 2/13 at the OKC North, OKC West, and Moore Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Coupon Link for In Store:
January 18th - USSSA Meeting 6:00 pm
South OKC Library located at 2201 SW 134th
This meeting is for league and non-league coaches who are wanting to learn about USSSA, how to register your team on their site and any other general questions about the organization
February 15th - League Coaches Meeting 6:30 pm
Moore Library located at 225 S. Howard
This meeting is for league coaches for the Spring League. All teams need to have at least one representative present at this meeting
March 20th - League Starts
MYBA is a youth baseball organization for ages 3-14 based in Moore, Oklahoma. We have both league and tournaments in both Spring and Fall. Our mission is
A. To build healthy bodies and minds.
B. To develop skill and proficiency in Baseball and related activities.
C. To teach concepts of teamwork, sportsmanship, loyalty, honesty, pride and integrity.
D. To stimulate community interest in sports.
E. To have fun in a safe environment.
F. To do these things with the welfare of the youngsters first and foremost, without ambition for
G. To retain the best coaches possible for the advancement of the objectives of MYBA, Inc.
Looking to participate in a sport that requires skill, strength, strategic thinking and the desire to play as part of a team? Whatever level you play at, baseball can enhance your life, improving fitness, strength and coordination.
Whether you are looking to play recreationally or competitively, you'll find our organization to be a great place to learn new skills and meet new friends.